Brendon is accessible from either the A39 Porlock to Lynmouth road or the B 323 from Simonsbath to Lynton. On entering the village proceed towards Oare and Malmsmead and Little Mead is the last property in the village on the left hand side of the lane. The name is on the gate.
Please do not arrive at the cottage until after 3pm and leave by 10am on the day of your departure.
Contact Sally Slocock:
- By mail at: Lawrences Farm, Southover, Tolpuddle, Dorchester, Dorset DT2 HF.
- Online with the Contact Form
- Telephone: 44+(0)1305 848460.
- Mobile: 44+(0)7989 547966
- Email Sally: firstname.lastname@example.org
Having first confirmed the availability of the cottage by phone, please complete the booking form (PDF printable Download Here 11Kb PDF download) and send it with a cheque to cover the necessary deposit to:
- Sally Slocock, Lawrences Farm, Southover, Tolpuddle, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 7HF
Please make your cheque payable to “Southover Country Holidays”
The deposit for the cottage is £150 per week. Your booking will be confirmed in writing and your deposit acknowledged. The balance for the cottage is due one month before your arrival.
2018 Booking Prices and Dates
Cottage Prices per weeks Friday – Friday
- 30th March to 18th May £450
- 25th May to 6th July £530
- 13th July to 17th August £690
- 24th August to 7th September £490
- 14th September to 26th October £450
PDF printable Download – Here (11Kb PDF download)