Brendon is accessible from either the A39 Porlock to Lynmouth road or the B 323 from Simonsbath to Lynton. On entering the village proceed towards Oare and Malmsmead and Little Mead is the last property in the village on the left hand side of the lane. The name is on the gate.
Please do not arrive at the cottage until after 3pm and leave by 10am on the day of your departure.
Contact Sally Slocock:
- By mail at: Lawrences Farm, Southover, Tolpuddle, Dorchester, Dorset DT2 HF.
- Online with the Contact Form
- Telephone: 44+(0)1305 848460.
- Email Sally: email@example.com
Having first confirmed the availability of the cottage by phone, please complete the booking form (PDF printable Download Here 10Kb PDF download) and send it with a cheque to cover the necessary deposit to:
- Sally Slocock, Lawrences Farm, Southover, Tolpuddle, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 7HF
Please make your cheque payable to “Southover Country Holidays”
The deposit for the cottage is £150 per week. Your booking will be confirmed in writing and your deposit acknowledged. The balance for the cottage is due one month before your arrival.
2017 Booking Prices and Dates
Cottage Prices per weeks Friday – Friday
PDF printable Download – Here (10Kb PDF download)